We require that our users comply with current copyright laws. Therefore, if you believe that any content or posts available on our website violate your copyright, please contact us detailing the following, as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Law (DMCA):
- Describe the content (or contents, if multiple) existing on our website that you claim infringes your copyright.
- Specify the area of our site that contains the information you claim to have violated your copyright in detail. An example would be to include specific URL(s).
- Include an electronic or physical signature by someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright information or the owner of the copyright information.
- Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Include a statement by you under the penalty of perjury, that all of the information given in the notice is accurate and that you are either the owner of the claimed infringed copyright or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Include your name/the name of your organization, email address and phone number.