*Note: Patrick Mahomes and every rookie QB will not be included on this list due to not having seen enough of them on an NFL field.
24. Tyrod Taylor – Cleveland Browns: We should expect Tyrod to be the Browns week one starter. The question is, how long will he keep the job?
23. Blake Bortles – Jacksonville Jaguars: He played well in the playoffs, but that doesn’t cancel out his consistent struggles over his four years in the league. Will he hold back the Jaguars this season?
22. Andy Dalton – Cincinnati Bengals: Despite his playoff struggles, Andy Dalton has had some good seasons in this league. However, his previous one wasn’t his best.
21. Sam Bradford – Minnesota Vikings: Bradford put up decent numbers in his last healthy season. The question is, can he stay healthy?
20: Jameis Winston – Tampa Bay Bucs: Following a solid second season in the league, many expected Winston to take off this previous year. However, the opposite happened. He has to prove he can be a franchise QB in this league.
19. Marcus Mariota – Tennessee Titans: Similar to Jameis Winston, Mariota has to re-prove himself after a disappointing 3rd season in the league.
18. Case Keenum – Denver Broncos: Keenum surprised everyone with his performance this past season. Was that his real self, or is he just a one year wonder?
17. Dak Prescott – Dallas Cowboys: After an excellent rookie campaign, Prescott’s second season in the league wasn’t as impressive. The way he struggled without Ezekiel Elliot in the lineup makes me wonder how effective he can be without a dominant running game.